Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition
Based in Sacramento at the UC Davis Children's Hospital, the Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition specialists provide medical care and treatment for children and their families throughout Northern California. We diagnose and manage gastrointestinal (digestive) disorders and nutritional problems in infants and children.
Our team of physicians, nurses, nutritionists and dieticians use a comprehensive, multidisciplinary treatment approach for these disorders.
The Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition clinic sees patients at the Glassrock Building on the campus of UC Davis Medical Center:
UC Davis Medical Center
2521 Stockton Blvd., 2nd floor
To schedule an appointment at our clinic,
please call 916-734-3750.
- Allergic enteropathy
- Biliary tract disease
- Constipation encopresis
- Crohn's disease
- Diarrheal disorders
- Eosinophilic esophagitis and GI allergy
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Inherited metabolic and immunological defects involving the intestine
- Intestinal failure
- Malabsorptive conditions - food cannot pass properly from the small intestine to the rest of the body (celiac disease)
- Pediatric gastroesophageal reflux
- Pediatric liver disease
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Recurrent abdominal pain
- Short bowel syndrome