Current Faculty Members
Membership in the Center will consist of Regular Faculty members, Affiliate Faculty members and Visiting Faculty members.
- Full-time faculty member within the University (exceptions made on an individual basis) and
- Fulfill Center faculty responsibilities.
Regular Faculty members will be expected to actively participate in Center activities such as:
- Attendance at Center seminars and program meetings
- Membership on Center committees;
- Timely review of grants, proposals, and manuscripts;
- Participation in Center research activities which may include: proposal development, funded research projects, manuscript development and research dissemination activities;
- Allocation of grant positions and funds to Center personnel in order to underwrite their services;
- Acknowledgment of the Center in publications;
- Foster the spirit of interdisciplinary collaboration and collegiality which includes mentoring trainees and junior faculty, consulting on other grants, and serving as a co-principal investigator when requested;
- Participate in educational programs of the Center;
- Inform public policy.
Can include individuals from other universities, Government, Industry, and other outside organizations and are expected to participate in the Center activities and responsibilities according to university policy.
Visiting Faculty Faculty from other universities or colleges with an interest in healthcare policy and research may be able to obtain a limited-term, visiting faculty appointment through the Center. Access to Center resources (space, staff, access to databases, et cetera) will be negotiated with the Director.