Clinical Dermatology Update for the Primary Care Practitioner
Conference is full to capacity.
September 24-26, 2017
• Skin Signs of Internal Disease/Emergencies
• Pediatric Dermatology
• Identification and Treatment of Common Skin Growths
• Mites, Lice and Other Biters
• Bacterial and Fungal Infections
• Morning Round Table Discussions with Faculty
University of California, Davis, Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
University of California, Davis, Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
UC Davis Health, Office of Continuing Medical Education
4610 X Street, #2301, Sacramento, CA 95817
916-734-5390 | 866-CME4EDU (263-4338) | firstname.lastname@example.org