First Round Selection Period
The UC Davis Medical Center Dietetic Internship Program participates in the computer matching process using D & D Digital Matching.
Students must register online for computer matching and pay a $50 computer matching fee.
D & D Digital Matching can be accessed through the following link: http://www.dnddigital.com
Intern applicants must select dietetic internship priority choices by 11:59 (CST) on February 15, 2018. Additionally, students have until March 2018 (exact date TBA) to reorder internship ranking, as appropriate.
Interim Selection Procedures
In the event that our internship class is not filled through the D & D computer match, the following procedure will apply.
On Tuesday April 10, 2108 the DI Director shall review the D & D Digital list of unmatched applicants to see if any qualified applicants we originally entered on the D&D website are listed. The DI Director shall contact and invite any of those applicants on our original list who did not match to attend our program. The DI Director will contact qualified unmatched applicant(s) by telephone. If an applicant cannot be reached by telephone, the next person on the list shall be contacted. The DI Director shall work through the list of qualified applicants until the vacant position(s) are filled.
A student’s verbal acceptance of an internship position must be confirmed in writing via fax or email within two hours of the verbal acceptance.
By the Wednesday April 11, 2018, the DI Director shall notify D & D Digital of the program status:
- Closed indicates all positions are filled.
- Open indicates one or more positions are available.
Second Round Selection Period
Students should check the D & D website to confirm if the UC Davis Medical Center internship is open for applications. If positions remain after the first round procedure above, the following procedure will apply.
- Interested students must apply through DICAS starting the Thursday after Match Day (April 12, 2018).
- A prior application already on file in DICAS may be used. Please contact DICAS to submit the application to UC Davis Medical Center. DICAS may charge a fee for this service.
- Applicants who applied to the UC Davis Medical Center internship by the February 15 deadline should not reapply.
- The UC Davis Medical Center supplemental application must be sent to the DI Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) via email by noon on the Friday after Match Day (April 13, 2018).
- A check for the $50 application fee payable to UC Regents must be mailed with a postmark date on or before the Friday after Match Day (April 13, 2018) to:
Linda White Gray, MPH, RD, CDE
Dietetic Internship Director
UC Davis Medical Center
2315 Stockton Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95817
- All admission requirements must be met.
- Selection criteria described on our website apply to second round applicants.
- No interview will be conducted.
- If we are able to offer a position, we will call you between 9-11 a.m. PST on a date TBA (based on the Spring 2018 calendar). Applicants must be available to take a telephone call during this time period.
- Please do not contact the program director to inquire about the status of your application. No notification will be sent to applicants who are not offered a position.