Accepting new patients! View our accepted health plans »
Welcome to UC Davis Medical Center. We’re a nationally recognized academic medical center offering primary care for all ages, specialty care in 150 fields, and the latest treatment options and expertise for the most complex health conditions. Some highlights about us:
- Nationally ranked in multiple specialties
- Rated Sacramento’s top hospital
- Home of nationally ranked children’s hospital
- One of “Most Wired” U.S. hospitals
- Top honors for nursing excellence
- Patient-centered primary care model
Checkup on Health
Health tip: Early detection can help with ALS
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) or Lou Gehrig’s disease is difficult to diagnose – but early detection can improve quality of life.
The neuromuscular disorder can affect anyone and the sequence of symptoms and their rates of progression can look very different in different people.
While the cause is still unknown, everyone should be aware of the health risks and the strategies and treatments researchers are using to prolong survival. Learn more »