Accepting new patients! View our accepted health plans »
Welcome to UC Davis Medical Center. We’re a nationally recognized academic medical center offering primary care for all ages, specialty care in 150 fields, and the latest treatment options and expertise for the most complex health conditions. Some highlights about us:
- Nationally ranked in multiple specialties
- Rated Sacramento’s top hospital
- Home of nationally ranked children’s hospital
- One of “Most Wired” U.S. hospitals
- Top honors for nursing excellence
- Patient-centered primary care model
Checkup on Health
Health tip: Valley fever and deadly dust in the West
We’ve all heard about this year’s severe flu season, but there’s another “fever” to be aware of that – while not contagious from person to person – has been a source of concern among California public health officials.
Caused by airborne fungal spores, valley fever can be a major irritation for those who contract it, and for some people can lead to serious health complications.
Because it can mimic the flu, everyone should be aware of symptoms and prevention strategies. Learn more »