PLEASE NOTE: If you are attending the conference, please be sure to book your hotel reservation no later than Friday, February 5, 2016, to receive the discounted group rate. Reservations made after February 5th will be provided on a space available basis at the prevailing hotel rates.
Date: March 9-11, 2016
Location: Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa, San Diego, California Reservations »
About the Gatlinburg Conference
The Gatlinburg Conference continues its tradition as one of the premier conferences in the United States for behavioral scientists conducting research in intellectual and related developmental disabilities. The Gatlinburg Conference on Research and Theory in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities was established in the 1960's.
Goals of the conference:
- Promote exchange of information regarding the latest findings in behavioral & biobehavioral research on the causes, consequences, prevention, and treatment of intellectual disability and related developmental disabilities.
- Further our understanding of the manifestations of those disabilities.
- Better characterize the contexts in which people with disabilities and their families live.
- Promote collaboration among behavioral scientists.
- Provide a major training resource for graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and early career faculty in the field of intellectual disabilities research.
This conference is supported by grant number R13HD084155 from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development and the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.