Motorists Assistance Service Calls Returning back to the Medical Center!
Effective January 2nd, 2018, Parking Services will be returning the following services and adding new ones for our parking patrons.
- Vehicles unlock service – We have completed refreshers for our staff and provided additional training to be able to provide this service again.
- Tire air assistance - We have now equipped our vehicles with air compressors so that they can assist you, or you still have the option to use the Self-serve air station available at Fleet Services.
- Gas service – 1 gallon/ year provided free of charge.
- Jumpstart vehicles – This service continues! Hybrid vehicle owners, however should contact vehicle manufacturer before requesting jumpstart assistance.
Additional information and policies can be located on the Policy page here.
Please send any questions or comments to HS-Parking@ucdavis.edu
Patient & Visitor Parking
A range of parking options are available for UC Davis Medical Center patients and visitors, depending on the length and nature of your visit.
Patient & Visitor Parking Areas:
- Hospital Zone: Main Hospital, ER, Children's Hospital, more
- Cancer Center
- Ellison Ambulatory Care Center (ACC), Same Day Surgery
The cost to park in all locations is the same: $2 per hour (or fraction thereof) with a maximum charge of $12 per day. Please note, however, that some areas have maximum stay time limits.
UC Davis Health’s courtesy shuttle provides free, convenient connections to various hospital and clinic services on the Sacramento campus, such as the main hospital, the Ellison Ambulatory Care Center or "ACC," the Comprehensive Cancer Center and the Kiwanis and Ronald McDonald houses.