Each April the UC Davis campus celebrates its much-beloved Picnic Day.
This year, they're adding a new tradition -- UC Davis Give Day -- as a way to celebrate each other and the awesome community by giving to an area of UC Davis that is important to you.
Many Aggies have also provided Give Day challenges that will magnify gifts to UC Davis Health, helping it go further and provide even more support for students and faculty research teams who are focused on improving health in California and the world.
A gift to UC Davis Health, no matter the size, can have a tremendous influence and provide much-needed assistance to improving care for famililies and future patients. Consider:
- 50 donors for $15,000 challenge to support the School of Medicine Alumni Association Scholarship Fund
- $2,500 Cameron and Cathy Carter Behavioral Health Center of Excellence Challenge
- $10,000 T. Anthony Quinn, Ph.D. Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences challenge
- 100 donors for $100,000 MIND Institute challenge
- Making it Real for School of Nursing Students at the Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing
- Support the future of our youngest patients and their families as they navigate the healing process at the Children's Hospital
- Make a gift to the Comprehensive Cancer Center to beat cancer, ensure early detection and provide precise personalized care
- Support breakthroughs in vision science and world-class patient care at the Eye Center